Thursday, November 4, 2010

Long To-Do List

My To-Do list is getting LONGER and LONGER every day. Yet I'm getting lazier and lazier every day. Just great!

I got tons to do around the house plus I told myself that I am going to create at least 10 different Christmas postcards. And this is something I got to finish before end of November if I want to get it printed and delivered to me so I can send it to my friends & families before Christmas!

Also, I'm realizing this blog needs a makeover! At least a decent top banner. Instead of "Miran McDaniel's Blog". So boring!

I'm pretty sure I will come up with more things to add to my list. Why am I doing this to myself? I guess keeping myself busy is a good thing?

It's going to be a busy November! :)

[UPDATE]

Finished my thumbnails for my Christmas postcards and I decided to do just 6 different postcards instead of 10. 6 will be just enough to finish on time plus my husband wants to join and create couple postcards with me!

See I wasn't being lazy today! :)

No comments: