Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Preparing for Halloween Day

We have 12 days left till Halloween!! What are you doing for Halloween? What are you dressing up for Halloween?

I'm going to hand out candies to little kids!!

Yayaya, most of you might say, "oh, that's boring!" But this is what I enjoy and miss doing! I've gone clubbing wearing costume with shortest skirt, got pissed drunk at parties, threw Best Halloween Costume contest and watched scary movies all night with bunch of friends. This year, I want to dress up Ellye and hand out candies to little kids wearing their cute costumes! :) Plus, it's Ellye's first Halloween with us! :D

To do that, I got to let the kids and their parents know that my house (I mean my parents house since I live in apt) is giving out candies on Halloween night! Soooooo I've been working on some paper craft decorations to put on a window! Check it out!



It's still in progress so I will be making more of them! Also, going to carve 4 pumpkins! I think it's going to be a fun yet relaxing Halloween this year~ :)

Random photo of the Week:

I love it when my hubby plays guitar! <3

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I love the decorations!!! They are great! There is nothing wrong with staying in and handing out candy...someone's gotta do it. As for us, we are taking Izzy trick-or-treating for the first time. We are so excited too!!! BOO!

Kristina said...

I love the decorations!!! They are great! There is nothing wrong with staying in and handing out candy...someone's gotta do it. As for us, we are taking Izzy trick-or-treating for the first time. We are so excited too!!! BOO!

miran said...

Thank you!! ANd yes! totally! Someone's got to do it! Haha.

Awee You guys have fun!!! Izzy is going to love it! :D