Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good bye Summer, hello Fall

What a funky weather it has been. I have a feeling that this week will be the week where fall will officially start. :) Good bye Summer, hello Fall!

It's really weird how Ellye knows that bad weather means no play outside time. She normally begs to go outside around 3pm but yesterday she just slept all day and chewed on her toy. :) But I'm sure she missed that grass field that's in front of our building~



Here is something I did for fun today. Again inspired by a Korean Drama called "DongYi". Story is based on a Queen back in 1690's in Korea.

I sketched on paper, cleaned up in flash and colored in ArtRage. ArtRage is an awesome program. If you haven't had a chance to try it out, I definitely recommend it!

2 comments:

Wieke said...

Noooo... summer isn't over yet! It can go bye2x after my convocation pleaseeee~ hahahahaha

ohhhh and awesome drawing, miran! *thumbs up* :D

miran said...

I just left comment on this without realizing Corey was signed on....

Anyways... Thanks Wieke! Don't worry I think sun is trying to come back! Heehe