Monday, June 28, 2010

Reality TV shows are addicting!

I know this may sound crazy to some of you guys but I look forward to Mondays and Tuesdays.

Why? Because Monday is The Bachelorette night and Tuesday is Hell's Kitchen night. I've been watching those two shows for many seasons now and it never gets old. :)

Enough of packing now! It's time to watch The Bachelorette!

Currently The Bachelorette is in season 6 and bachelorette is Ali Fedotowsky. She is adorable. She's got such a personality! But I don't like her as much as Jillian Harris who was in Season 5. I think her Season of The Bachelorette was the best. :P

As of Season 6, I'm cheering for Roberto Martinez. I really hope Ali will pick him at the end. He seems so perfect to Ali.

And Kasey. Ohhh Kasey. He tattooed his wrist for Ali! He is crazy! And Justin! He has a girlfriend back home! He planned to come on the show to become famous! So much dramas but I love it. :)

Anyways, got to get back to watching The Bachelorette!

No comments: